This painting was lent in 1898 by the Louvre Museum to the City of Châteaudun. It was kept at the Musée des Beaux-Arts et d'Histoire Naturelle of Châteaudun until 1974, then in the office of the Mayor of Châteaudun. It disappeared at the end of the 1970s.
Landscape with a River
- France, Châteaudun, Musée des Beaux-Arts et d'Histoire Naturelle , 1189 (1910) , as LDV
- France, Paris, Musée du Louvre, inv. 1910/MR1073 , as LDV (school)