1. This site being made by non-professionals and the work of Lodewijk de Vadder being largely undiscovered, the information contained in this site is inevitably incomplete and may contain errors or inaccuracies.
2. This site claims no scientific or academic authority, especially on the question of attribution of the works.
4. This site as a whole and the organisation of its content (which are the original product of our activity) but not the information included therein (which is in public domain or not copyrighted) may not be used without our prior consent.
5. There will be no liability for :
(i) incompleteness, errors or inaccuracies
(ii) attributions given or not
(iiI) amendments to or removing of content
(iv) unavailablity of the site
6. Should you send us any message, being it information or questions, we shall endeavour but shall not have the obligation to answer you, nor to modify this site accordingly.
8. Should any dispute arise, the law applicable will be exclusively Belgian law and the courts of Brussels (Belgium) will be sole competent.